DGH can support your organization with not-for-profit exemption request and maintenance services. In working with hospitals, health care and community health facilities, and charter and private schools, DGH will:
- Ensure that both tax-exempt organizations and for-profit businesses are given fair tax assessments on their local real and personal property.
- Conduct tax assessment review.
- Advise on real and personal property tax liabilities.
- Submit and appeal real and personal property assessments.
DGH can help new businesses and non-profits looking to build a solid foundation for beginning their journey and future growth. With over 40 years of experience, DGH knows how to help create strong business documents and strategies and will:
- Assist with business plan outlining.
- Offer start-up models and financial guides.
- Support new organizations in applications and processing for non-profit exemption status, if needed.
- Supply personal budget models to fit existing needs and future goals.
DGH will work with you to help you find the best people to join your organization. To assist you in interviewing, and soliciting quality applicants, DGH will:
- Define project and customize each search according to our search outline to ensure the highest level of service.
- Address organization needs and create meaningful descriptions for attracting potential candidates.
- Provide access to our network of highly qualified candidates.
- Offer support for the screen interview process.
DGH can help you identify and use important strategies to making your office and organization an efficient and effective work place. To do this, DGH will:
- Provide assistance in determining core competencies and goal setting.
- Offer budget review and forecasting services.
- Assist in job analysis and descriptions, clearly defining which skills are essential versus important for the job.
- Assist in pay plan activities, including performance analysis.
- Help with the development of Policy Manuals.
Contact DGH at firstname.lastname@example.org.